What to expect from your warranty …
What’s just as durable as laminate? What can give the look and feel of stone or granite? What comes in endless color combinations? What saves you tons of money? GET A GRIP of course! Our resurfacing products can transform your kitchen or bathroom countertops at a faction of traditional remodeling and without the inconvenience, mess or hassle. Our resurfacing products are just as durable as laminate. We can give the look and feel of stone or granite for all your surfaces with endless color combinations. And laminate countertops can become damaged or worn and will eventually need to be replaced. That’s because laminate CANNOT be repaired. GET A GRIP resurfacing material for countertops can be spot repaired! We can resurface kitchen and bathroom laminate countertops, bathroom faux or cultured marble sinks and vanities.
GET A GRIP offers a warranty to cover workmanship because we believe in our skilled craftspeople and quality materials. We use proven products and procedures. However, we can’t guarantee that the finish won’t chip or scratch if mistreated, whether intentionally or accidentally.
Countertop resurfacing is a great alternative to replacement. We can restore 75% to 95% of surfaces out there. That adds up to a huge savings of time and money!
This limited warranty is provided by your local GET A GRIP franchisee or dealer that performed the work and service.
We DO NOT guarantee the following and the warranty will be voided if:
- The Waiting Period Is Not Honored: The newly refinished area needs 24 HOURS to cure. Keep it free from water during this time.
- You use harsh abrasive cleaners, bleaches or scratch pads.
- You use products containing bleach, citric acid, etc., that may stain or mar the finish.
- Damage to the surface is caused by any burns, knife marks, sharp objects, etc., whether intentional or accidental.
- There is any movement in the substructure of the surface, which, in turn, causes movement in the refinished surface. Any resulting cracks or splits in the refinished surface or grout lines are not covered under the warranty.
cracking seams, soft bottoms, rust and/or general wear and tear.